DTVS offers a wide range of services to meet all potential needs of our clients:
- Electronic components logistic & acquisition
- Component & material incoming inspection & verification.
- Modern SMT — THT — FAS assembly lines.
- All steps quality control.
- Interaction between Technopolis GS enterprises is simplified thanks to the holding structure of GS Group
- Custom clearance, ST-1, Russian standard certification.
Best proposal for High-volume manufacturing
- Excellent geographical location
- Special Economic Zone
- BOM 0% Import Tax
- VAT vacancies for production period
- International standards of quality management system ISO 9001 and environmental management ISO 14001.
- IPC-A-610E — II class manufacture
DTVS Service Offering
Manufacturing Services (EMS/ECM)
DTVS specializes in the assembly of printed circuit boards (PCBA) and in electro-mechanical (ELM) assembly for original equipment manufacturers (OEM).
- surface-mount technology (SMT),
- pin through hole technology (THT/PTH),
- ball grid array (BGA)
- lead-free soldering
- metal & plastic cases production
- corrugated package production
On the production side, we have 3 Surface Mount Technology (SMT) lines placing up to 789 000 components/hr., automated through-hole equipment placing up to 25 000 components/hr., 6 THT and 6 final assembly lines.
Our aim is speed up your time-to-market, so we offer you a range of services:
- NPI Component Management
- New Product Introduction (NPI)
- Project Management
- Design for Manufacturing
- Prototyping / Fast Prototyping
- Test System Design (new)
We Care about your product:
- Redesign capability
- Managing change requests
- Product optimization and technology upgrades
Logistics and Distribution
We are planning and implementing the best logistics solutions for your assembled board and finished goods:
- Design Review
- BOM analysis & optimization
- Component purchasing & logistic
- Retail distribution
After Sales Services
- Depot Repair
- After sales customer support management
- Spare part support
- Warranty fee management
- Fault analyses